- Decisions to Make for Your Power of Attorney
- The 6 Biggest Estate Planning Mistakes
- How to Protect an IRA From Heirs’ Creditors
- 6 Things to Ask Before Agreeing to Be a Trustee
- Be Careful Not to Name Minors as Your Beneficiaries
- 9 (Potential) Problems with Your Trust
- How to Make Changes to Your Will
- You Can Stretch the Gift Tax Limit by Paying for Education or Health Care
- The Durable Power of Attorney: Your Most Important Estate Planning Document
- Credit Shelter Trusts Aren’t Just for the Super Wealthy
- Using Life Insurance as Part of Your Estate Plan
- How to Create an Estate Plan That Includes Your Pet
- Five Reasons to Have a Will
- Do I Really Need a Lawyer for a Will? 3 Pitfalls to Watch for When Doing it Yourself.
- Why You’re NOT too Young for an Estate Plan
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s are Pushing Us Towards a New Directive – VSED
- When Should I Write a Will?
- Busting the “Not Enough Stuff” Myth
- Top 5 Reasons Everyone Needs a Comprehensive Power of Attorney
- Why Should I Have a Living Will?
- 5 reasons an attorney is better than DIY for your estate plan