Powers of Attorney
You deserve the peace of mind that comes with making your own choices.
Powers of Attorney Lawyer
Skilled Legal Assistance for All of Your Estate Planning Needs
Powers of attorney allow you to authorize someone else to make decisions on your behalf. It is vital to designate another person whom you trust to make these personal decisions for you in the event of incapacity. That way your voice is be heard when you are not able to express yourself. Hansen Law Office, PLLC can enlighten you on the matter of powers of attorney and create subsequent documents that reflect your decisions. Our powers of attorney lawyer offers personalized and caring service for these critical estate planning instruments.
Call our office at (480) 648-3830 or contact us online to arrange for a free consultation concerning your estate planning needs.
Various Types of Powers of Attorney
Generally, powers of attorney cover your property and/or assets and medical care. These legal instruments generally name a spouse or other trusted adult as your “agent” with either full or limited control on specific or general issues.
Powers of Attorney can include:
- A general power of attorney that allows your designated agent to make almost any decision on your behalf.
- A limited power of attorney that limits your agent to handle certain acts or transactions; this may also be written for a limited time period (for example, if you are traveling or staying abroad).
- A durable power of attorney that authorizes someone to take charge of your financial affairs should you become incapacitated; this agent has a fiduciary duty to act in your best interests.
- A durable health care (medical) power of attorney that authorizes the type of care you will receive, such as end-of-life care; this person enforces an advanced care directive and makes any decisions that are not covered in it.
- A mental health care power of attorney that authorizes your agent to make mental health decisions on your behalf, including admission to memory care facilities.
We Are Here to Make Your Wishes Legally Enforceable
Powers of attorney are generally a very important aspect of estate planning. It is best to have them drafted by a competent estate planning lawyer to avoid disputes among family and interested parties. Hansen Law Office, PLLC is here to protect you and your wishes through proper legal planning and instruments.
It's a Family Affair!
Our clients are an extension of our family
Read what they had to say about us.
“Kimberly Hansen was extremely helpful and wonderful to work with. Her down-to-earth approach and speed helped us thru creating our first official trust and estate plan so to ensure that we have ...”
“Kim treated us like family and I can never express how much appreciation I have for her. She is truly a great Lawyer and friend.”
“We met with Kim and she was absolutely amazing. She walked us through the process and answered all of our questions thoroughly.”
“She guided me and has given me excellent legal advice in helping me complete and amend my POA, Health POAs, and Living Will.”
“Kim handled our estate planning and made the entire process so easy for us! Her attention to detail is unmatched.”
Protect Yourself & Your Family
Contact Us Today!
Why Hire Attorney Kimberly Hansen?
It's Our Mission
At Hansen Law Office, PLLC, it is our mission to educate our clients. We believe that everyone should make their own choices!
Not Your Average Attorney
Kimberly often receives feedback that she doesn't "Act" like an Attorney. Her clients enjoy the feeling of having a friend on their side.
Treat Clients Like They Are Family
We provide a personal and comforting approach that puts our clients at ease. We help relieve the stress from you and your family.
A Customized Plan
We understand that the needs of each family are different. Attorney Kimberly Hansen creates customized goals that tailor to your specific needs.
1525 S Higley Road,
Gilbert, AZ 85296
2929 N Power Rd,
Mesa, AZ 85215