You deserve the peace of mind that comes with making your own choices.
Elder Care Attorney
Elder care can involve numerous areas that need to be addressed in legal and other terms by an attorney who acts as an advocate for the elderly and their families. At Hansen Law Office, PLLC, we handle all kinds of matters relating to older and disabled people.
If you are a family member of someone who needs legal advice and guidance around elder care, we encourage you to arrange for a free consultation with our office. Here, you can discuss your concerns and needs with our elder care lawyer. You will always receive individualized attention required for making these very personal decisions about your elder care needs.
Legal Advice on Elder Care Matters
Late in life, mental or physical disabilities may affect one’s ability to make decisions, which is why general estate planning is a much-needed service. We can provide the assistance you need in handling various legal issues and elder care options relating to your senior’s future.
- General estate planning using wills and trusts, including special needs trusts
- Creating and establishing powers of attorney, such as general and durable powers of attorney that will designate someone to act on behalf of your elder when he or she is unable to communicate decisions
- Legacy planning, a strategy for passing on not only financial assets but practical instructions for many household issues to the next generation
- Health care and its planning, including guidance about long-term care, Medicare/Medicaid, Arizona’s Long-Term Care System (ALTCS), health care powers of attorney, and more
- Financial planning for such matters as assisted living communities or nursing home care, income, estate, and gift taxes
- The drafting of living wills (health care or advance directives)
- Help in finding full-time nursing home care or assisted living facilities
For any questions or concerns you may have about elder care issues, you can rely on Hansen Law Office, PLLC. Our firm focuses the majority of its practice on all aspects of estate planning so that you can have the peace of mind knowing that these matters have been taken care of by a skilled legal professional.
It's a Family Affair!
Our clients are an extension of our family
Read what they had to say about us.
“Kimberly Hansen was extremely helpful and wonderful to work with. Her down-to-earth approach and speed helped us thru creating our first official trust and estate plan so to ensure that we have ...”
“Kim treated us like family and I can never express how much appreciation I have for her. She is truly a great Lawyer and friend.”
“We met with Kim and she was absolutely amazing. She walked us through the process and answered all of our questions thoroughly.”
“She guided me and has given me excellent legal advice in helping me complete and amend my POA, Health POAs, and Living Will.”
“Kim handled our estate planning and made the entire process so easy for us! Her attention to detail is unmatched.”
Protect Yourself & Your Family
Contact Us Today!
Why Hire Attorney Kimberly Hansen?
It's Our Mission
At Hansen Law Office, PLLC, it is our mission to educate our clients. We believe that everyone should make their own choices!
Not Your Average Attorney
Kimberly often receives feedback that she doesn't "Act" like an Attorney. Her clients enjoy the feeling of having a friend on their side.
Treat Clients Like They Are Family
We provide a personal and comforting approach that puts our clients at ease. We help relieve the stress from you and your family.
A Customized Plan
We understand that the needs of each family are different. Attorney Kimberly Hansen creates customized goals that tailor to your specific needs.
1525 S Higley Road,
Gilbert, AZ 85296
2929 N Power Rd,
Mesa, AZ 85215